GROCERY SHOPPING for HEALTHY FOODS!

Posted by on Jun 24th, 2011 and filed under Videos. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry

HEALTHY FOOD & ORGANIC FOOD! CLICK(more info)⬆ ONLY .21 for 2 people + 3 days! YAY! life-regenerator.com *READ http *STORE SHOP.life-regenerator.com *AMAZON http *DONATIONS DONATE.life-regenerator.com *FRIEND ME http I MADE THIS ONE ON NEW YEAR’S DAY & WE FORGOT TO POST IT, OOPS!
Video Rating: 4 / 5

25 Responses for “GROCERY SHOPPING for HEALTHY FOODS!”

1. constillustrus says:

yes,of course you can use less plastic bags.Keep them and reuse them.Or buy reusable bags and use them till they bake brother :).Anyway I love the stuff you do in here.I trully appreciate it.I am strugling to becam raw.I still come back to cook foods though they are too much around the house and so much mind programming I have to work at.But it’s cool,I started to feel and enjoy the real taste of living fresh veg and fruits…I love you.You are so inspiring and true.Hard to find outspoken true

2. muzicluva0 says:

omg! its dan mcdonald!

3. DJLunasf says:

Stupid Breeder. Continue to make life worse in America.

4. ALCHEMISTRESS13 says:

HI : ) I have a suggestion; you could resolve the dilemma of using the plastic produce bags by purchasing enough of those “green bags” that you can usually find wherever produce is sold, and they only cost a couple bucks a piece. The bags are not only reusable, but they also help keep your fruits n veggies fresh longer! Namaste…

5. justagrl10 says:

i’ve been putting my fruits and veggies right in the cart without bags. I let the cashier figure that all out. who says they need to be in bags to be weighed? and then I have reusable larger bags at checkout oxox

6. MegaPigvomit says:

This guys got me dreaming about buying raw foods!

7. liferegenerator says:

@YourLoveLetter going beyond science into the realms of experience

8. YourLoveLetter says:

@liferegenerator im not trying to be rude and im happy for you and all, but you sound like a scientologist.

9. liferegenerator says:

@YourLoveLetter Once you get to the higher levels then you start absorbing the electrical vibrations of the organic fruits and herbs to illuminate and cleanse your aura and dead things begin to have a detrimental effect on your mind and consciousness! Fruits, vegetables, herbs, nuts and seeds for energy and beauty… LIVE FOODS FOR LIVE HUMANS! 😀

10. YourLoveLetter says:

Im for eating healthy, but i dont think you have to eat like a rabbit to live a quality long life. Stress and luck have a lot to do with health too, no matter how many raw vegetables you eat you cant escape bad genes or bad luck.

11. anurre5 says:

@natperez411 0:42

12. whytlillith says:

I have cotton string bags. They squeeze down to nothing in my purse and weigh nothing.

13. TinkerBell5421 says:

i use paper bags and i dont say can you dig it.

14. JahSun711 says:

To save plastic bags for the individual fruits and veggies which need to be weighed, just save the bags at home and bring them with you to the store, over and over again. 🙂

15. badboy95ca says:

just use the plastic bag, and put them on your breville juicer bin lol…or you can recylce them each time to reduce, reuse and recyle

16. griesrt says:

PLASTIC BAG SUGGESTION: don’t use them, put everything in the cart by itself and then use a large paper bag for everything. If you do use them then save them and use them again some other time. 🙂

17. barbara5956 says:

what if you brung in a cooler and just put in the cooler.

18. healingbalministries says:

Avoiding the bags
    GRow YouR Own Vegetables and fruits

19. healingbalministries says:

Avoiding the bags
    GRow YouR Own Vegetables and frutis

20. HandfulofSeaMonkeys says:

i usually put as much as i can in a bag and surround whatevers in the bag with greens anything with leafs so i use less bags and save money on fruits.

21. linclisa says:

bless up Dan…you could use some paper bags instead. carry your own paper bags to the store. irie bredren

22. vitallife2000 says:

Dan take cloth bags of all sizes to the health food store and use them instead of plastic bags

23. jbugarin1888 says:

You can use those plastic bags and put them in the pulp-bin of your breville juicer. It speeds up the cleaning process so you have one less piece to rinse out. Keep it up & good luck with healthy eating!

24. windyday5 says: