Healthy Food = Beautiful Skin

Posted by on Jun 22nd, 2011 and filed under Videos. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry

Beauty is not all about makeup. Your health reflects your outer appearance. You are what you eat, from your head to your feet. So we are going to cover the basics of beauty. Inner Health, something that concealer cannot even fix. I think the most asked question I get from people is “How can I get beautiful skin?”. If you want beautiful skin, start from the inside and out. Here are the best foods you can eat that is not only good for your health, but good for your skin. I cut out fast foods out of my life, and I can tell you it makes a difference in not only my complexion, but overall health and performance. Detailed link here www.xanga.com Music Gentle Rain “클래지콰이” So Nice “Olivia Ong”

25 Responses for “Healthy Food = Beautiful Skin”

1. 088261 says:

does anyone know how long it takes to have better skin?
    i have some mild acne scars, black and whiteheads, and uneven skin tones.

2. Epodmusic17 says:

Favorite healthy things to snack on! Hummus with toast, crackers, chips, or you can use it to make a delicious chicken sandwich (with tomatoes, cheese, and lettuce or spinach leaves). Sweet Potatoe fries ( you still get to eat fries and they are healthier!) Nachos with mango salsa (mmmm… Salsa) Apples with peanutbutter! Enjoy these pretty tasty ideas! I love eating healthy! OM NOM NOM!

3. missbiss101 says:

@mneeyg you just have to be strong…be strong my friend…be strong…

4. WhiteTigerRevenge says:

I just bought some vitamin e but just now I read several articles about how it can kill you if you!!!!! Honestly what in god’s name is going on, can someone please clarify about vitamin e. If it kills you why is it all over the shelves at von’s or abertsons?

5. missdemeanour555 says:

Onions are one of the best skin foods. Better to cook it first, of course.

6. clearacnefast says:

Acne scars somebody much more on the emotional instead of the physical side. That’s why men and women are looking for natural acne cures. Did you know just by drinking water, old skin will be replaced by new skin faster, thus curing acne faster? I want to share a lot more knowledge but youtube wont let me put the link here, so I put it on my profile.

7. Funtabulosity329 says:

@izabelle1999 oh yes, of course. not too much, but just enough is great for you!

8. izabelle1999 says:

@Funtabulosity329 true but (this is unlikely to happen but still) its not good to drink too many liquids.

9. izabelle1999 says:

@Funtabulosity329 true but if (this is very unlikely to happen but still) drink too much i know it sounds weird but trust me.

10. Funtabulosity329 says:

I’m telling everyone, DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!! At least 8 glasses a day, I used to never drink water throughout the day but now I do, and I feel better, my skin glows, my udereye circles and bags are gone, and my hair, nails, and skin are SO much healthier!!!!!!!!!! Of course, eat properly along with that, but drinking water makes SUCH a huge difference!

11. knitteddy says:

i need to resist my cravings D:

12. Iwuzhere321 says:

Drinking Diet Soda and Hot fries while watching and not caring :3

13. TheMomoBlossom says:

i can’t stand brown riceeeeeeeeeee >.<

14. ffionmariee says:

i cant give up mcdonalds!!! 🙁 🙁

15. lexia1017 says:

Im so happy that she shows what is good for!
    Not like some people who are like
    “This helps your skin. Eat it, its good for you.” 😀

16. clearacnefast says:

Acne scars somebody much more on the emotional rather than the physical side. That is why people are looking for natural acne cures. Did you know just by drinking water, old skin will be replaced by new skin faster, thus curing acne faster? I wish to share a lot more knowledge but youtube wont let me put the link here, so I put it on my profile.

17. beshnola says:

i didn’t know that about aged garlic, I was just about to throw mine’s in the garbage.

18. beshnola says:

you sound like you are forcing yourself to speak like that never the less you have GORGEOUS skin.

19. hpluvr888 says:

I’m lactose intolerant. Is is soy milk a good substitute for regular milk?

20. Colombiangirl626 says:

Its ironic that like half of the foods you said I don’t like… :’

21. laraaiam55 says:

Psoriasis sufferers, are you tired of promises from companies that use words like “may help” or “possible Relief”? Here at theaiam.com our word choices are Proven and Cure and 95% Success rate. With over 25 years of clinical studies & trials, we have what so many psoriasis patients are in severe need of ! Our Medical Assistants are trained in the skin disease field & support you through the entire trained in the skin disease field & support you through the entire treatment. 1(877)414-2426

22. kumudakamal says:

Online Asian women for dating oneman4u.info

23. mneeyg says:

@Harleybear09 lol thanks. 😀

24. Harleybear09 says:

I am seriously loving your videos!!!! I have never been on YouTube for so long!!!

25. Harleybear09 says: