Pharma Not in Business of Health, Healing, Cures, Wellness

Posted by on Jun 27th, 2011 and filed under Videos. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry

Be My Friend – www.myspace.com Ex-Pharma Sales Reps Speaks Out – Pharma Not in Business of Health, Healing, Cures, Wellness. Gwen Olsen spent fifteen years as a pharmaceutical sales rep working for such healthcare giants as Johnson & Johnson, Bristol-Myers Squibb, and Abbott Laboratories. She enjoyed a successful, fast-paced career until several conscious-altering experiences began awakening her to the dangers lurking in every American medicine cabinet. Her most poignant lessons, however, came as both victim and survivor of life-threatening adverse drug reactions. After leaving pharmaceutical sales in 2000, Gwen worked in the natural foods industry first as an Account Manager for Nature’s Way, and then as a Regional Sales Manager for Gaia Herbs. She is currently a writer, speaker, and natural health consultant. The United States health care system is killing Americans at an alarming rate, even though we spend over fifteen percent of the Gross National Product (GNP) on health care. According to the Journal of the American Medical Association, our health care outcomes ranked only fifteenth among twenty-five industrialized nations worldwide. Adverse effects from prescription drugs have become the third-leading killer of Americans. Only heart disease and cancer claim more lives. We trust our doctors to inform us and our government to protect us from medical malfeasance that may put profits ahead of consumer health and safety. But the fine line walked by the FDA between the

25 Responses for “Pharma Not in Business of Health, Healing, Cures, Wellness”

1. scientifico says:

I find her honesty and knowledge kinda sexy. I GOT AN INJECTION I WANT TO GIVE YOU! (nyuk, nyuk)

2. coralyneddy says:

Doctors ruined my mother’s health by giving her a drug that people who have low sodium are not supposed to take. But they didn’t even test her sodium before they gave it to her. Now she’s in a nursing home. They wrecked my health by giving me a drug that people with low potassium shouldn’t take but again they didn’t even test my potassium. I have spent years trying to find something that will undo the damage they have done to me.

3. skeatesy1 says:

I am revelations 12 wo to man for sin against woman .. male health is a load of hostabull ..at woman’s expence .. skeatesy.com

4. khashayar44 says:

@cashbackguru Well said!

5. cashbackguru says:

@MatthewRider1 The business side of things is the vehicle that drive the actions of the corporate world. The reason why her take on Big Pharma can be defended is because people put their blinders on and not question Big Pharma’s motives at all. Big Pharma can never and will never be infallible. Their mistakes, whether profit driven or not can be a detriment to people. So giving us a lens through the sales tactics of Big Pharma and what lengths they would go to to achieve their goals enlights

6. MatthewRider1 says:

@cashbackguru Just because pharm companies are out to make a profit, doesn’t mean they don’t help people. This lady is obviously drowning in her own “unscientific” BS. Sales reps are the least knowledgeable people in the pharma industry. They are not scientists, they are simply sales people, so of course she is only going to see the “business” side of pharmacy.
    Also, if you think Pharma is the problem with people having to take medication, that in itself is a problem.

7. cashbackguru says:

@msugda Antibiotic and vaccinations have been the milestone of modern medicine. They have been the most invaluable things in healthcare treatment of diseases and have saved countless lives. Drugs that treat acid reflux and restless leg syndrom and countless other “diseases” made noted by shameless pharmaceutical ads to induce fear mongering among the general populace is completely a sham

8. cashbackguru says:

@MatthewRider1 With the company training her and her being exposed to the corporate agenda and her invaluable knowledge in using sales tactics to manipulate doctor prescriptions, I would say she has been deep enough in the system to give us an accurate description

9. cashbackguru says:

@kawentzmann They most likely would be used for scientific progress to benefit Big Pharma. Big Pharma spends the large majority of their money on refiling patents for their brand name drugs or exploiting loopholes or advertising. None of those things are for any benefit for people. University research and NIH funding are the main vehicles of scientific progress instead.

10. cashbackguru says:

@huaping1 Just look up “The Omnivore’s dilemma” it talks a lot about the bible and stuff for optimal and commonsense nutritional health

11. cashbackguru says:

@khashayar44 Actually, I’ve known that even before going to school for pharmaceutical science. It truly is all bullshit, I went through years in the pharmaceutical education and then pharmacy school only to realize that there is no future in this business if I have the passion to heal/help others for the better and not just maintaining a cashcow

12. tlynch1218 says:

@tien714 i took my life back from the pharmas 10 months ago after 18 years of being aa guinea pig. no more. herb for pain. nothing else but capsacin from peppers. fuck them. i was married to them. i know the party line. and i’m watching it being repeated in my daughter. she’s stress. did they ask her if she was exercising, trying yoga, meditation, walking, meditating? NO. they gave her klonipin which is one the the most highly addictive drugs available. so history repeats itself.

13. DrMickaelleDougherty says:

Great video. Thank you.

14. laurieannek says:

Just say NO to drugs

15. tien714 says:

This proves that the medical is f**king corrupt. I am a victim of this crap and I will not take it anymore. From now on I will trust my own instincts and tell the doctor to f**k off if I have too; its your life you have to take control of it and not let the doctor do it.

16. huaping1 says:

I have a gut feeling of the corruption of the medical/pharma industry. Thanks for confirming that. God made our bodies to consume natural products and I do not believe we should take synthetic products for long term. That will complicates our body system and bring on side effects and diseases. The Bible is the best remedy if we look deep into it. Dr Jordan Reuben was so ill that his search in the Bible brought his recovery.
    Well done Gwen. God bless you for standing up for the truth.

17. huaping1 says:

Well done Gwen. God bless you for standing up for the truth.

18. DelaYahu says:

Yes. The pharmakia industry is practicing sorcery. And everyone who is using these pharmakia are trusting in sorcerers. Please consider turning away from trusting in man’s devices such as big pharma. You need to eat proper foods and stay away from all the fast food and processed foods.
    Rejoice in the truth of the Creator! His WORD is awesome. Take part in it!

19. pimpdarlin says:

Watch ‘Food Matters’ online for free.

20. pimpdarlin says:

Respect Gwen Olsen!

You speak the truth. I was a mental health Nurse for 20 years & everything she says about Pharma’s agenda to keep people sick & suppress human health for profit is obvious to all those with the eyes to see.

Stop trusting allopathic medicine with your health. They are merely dealers for Pharma. Bought & paid for. those with integrity to speak out over vaccines – autism, cancer therapies, nutrition, psychiatry, GMO foods, fluoride are marginalised, discredited & fired

21. akcuoner says:

ИЩУ ПАРТНЕРОВ ДЛЯ СОТРУДНИЧЕСТВА В БИЗНЕСЕ! МОЙ СКАЙП: AKCUONER7 С УВАЖЕНИЕМ, АРТЕМ!

22. pointworks1 says:

And food …… Thanks. my recipe is effective body !! Check my channel !

23. ellendxyz says:

You’re a hero. Nothing less. Thank you for your bravery and your honesty.

24. fidoudaable says:

THANKS a lot for sharing this vital information. I’m a psychiatric survivor and what this pharmatical industry is doing is inadmissible. They are spirit killers.

25. kawentzmann says:

She doesn’t say how the money “earned” by the pharma business could be used for scientific progress to the benefit of people.