Super Food & Health Food, Buckwheat, Nutrition by Natalie

Posted by on Jun 24th, 2011 and filed under Videos. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry

Be My Friend – www.myspace.com Super Food & Health Food, Buckwheat, Nutrition by Natalie Buckwheat is a health food & diet food. Get the nutrition facts and health & wellness benefits for buckwheat. Related Videos Super Foods! Nutrition by Natalie www.youtube.com Top 10 Best Foods! www.youtube.com Super Foods! Coconut www.youtube.com Please visit Natalie’s website at www.nutritionbynatalie.com This video was produced by psychetruth http www.myspace.com psychetruth.blogspot.com PsycheTruth is empowered by TubeMogul http ©Copyright 2008 Zoe Sofia. All Rights Reserved. This video may be displayed in public, copied and redistributed for any strictly non-commercial use in its entire unedited form. Alteration or commercial use is strictly prohibited
Video Rating: 4 / 5

25 Responses for “Super Food & Health Food, Buckwheat, Nutrition by Natalie”

1. wisesakura says:

The “BULK” isle in our health food store… Omg, I missed buckwheat so much, I am so glad I finally noticed it in the Natural Foods store. Can’t wait to get off the Master Cleanse (day 1 today, so 9 days too soon to get excited, heh), and make some buckwheat… yumminess

2. antistat55 says:

I have a new superfood , thank you so much … :))

3. GREG62944 says:

Do You like Buckwheat?….by greg

4. jeremyjoleen says:

she did indeed fart at 3:44

5. tiatdivad says:

Is it true that the gluten and the allergies came about SOLELY because of agricultural methods of these crops ? A lesson to be learned i feel..

6. tiatdivad says:

Also i have a question with regards to ‘boil in the bag’ rice. I am assuming this is not so good as the bag is made from plastics, you then boil this bag with the rice inside for about 30 mins, so some of the plastic must transfer to the rice right ?? Clarification would be appreciated.

7. tiatdivad says:

Hey, i was cooking some buckwheat today, is it normal for the water to turn a reddish brown colour during cooking ??…

8. lucidrummer says:

thanks. valuable info.

9. TripleTripleify says:

@pigsy65 omgawsh! she totally did hahahaah, she done the *uncomfortable fart face look*…….nice spotting rofl…
    Everyone farts so its k.

10. pigsy65 says:

Did she Fart at 3.44!! watch n see….I think she did….must be the Buckweat! lol.

11. derman077 says:

@healthyvegan Teach me oh wise one. lol

12. healthyvegan says:

@derman077 I did 🙂 did you think I didn’t because I still called it a grain? I use the word ‘pseudo-grain’ sometimes, but it always sounds a bit odd… Maybe I’m just in the habit – quinoa, amaranth and buckwheat are just easier to talk about most of the time as grains since so many people don’t care about the distinction. Same thing with peanuts being a legume, tomatoes and avocados being fruit – it’s cool for those of us who know, but bottom line is they’re healthy 🙂

13. derman077 says:

@healthyvegan You didn’t watch the video did you?

14. 5tonyvvvv says:

@psychetruth Gluten and dairy is POISON!!!..we are all miserable and sick because of it!! kids have ADD and autism from it, and the food industry just wants us to consume more and more!!, and most doctors just want us to live off of pharmaceutical drugs that cure nothing!! hemp milk is great!

15. healthyvegan says:

Great video! Buckwheat is one of my favorite grains 🙂 I posted a video response with a super simple vegan salad topped with buckwheat. It’s always nice to get more info out there on why to include this awesome grain!

16. nothingsafe84 says:

I just had it and its delicious with milk! I had a bit of salt and sugar in mine. My mom made it for me. Question, how do you all have yours? I mean is it actually better to use raw sugar? I’m all about healthy eating too, do I substitute it with honey?

17. pheromoneaction says:

Really enjoyed you video informative. When you have time come visit my channel!

18. vandrende says:

Thank you, Natalie <3 You are really good! I I'll sure come back to learn more 🙂

19. TheJUNGLESURFER says:

@aryanovia good to see her do a decent video some of her videos are silly ie man is an omnivore when any scientist knows man is a primate which are frugi/foliovore

20. TheJUNGLESURFER says:

21. TheJUNGLESURFER says:

@ecute13 Frugivores are physiologically equipped to obtain energy primarily from the natural sugar in fruits. Humans are bestowed with a kind of “natural sweet tooth” to guide us in the selection of foods that meet our biological disposition and our caloric needs: namely, sweet juicy fruits.

22. lizsy775 says:

so if I plant buckwheat I can grow a plant?

23. sooikuan21 says:

looking for business partner,press this address…
    spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=d%20DJ5X3FDUUZidFBETmd2SnJRZS1HT0E6MQ

24. ecute13 says:

Hi, What is your opinion regarding diet based on a person’s blood group. I have read that One item might be good for a specific type but weight promoting for other type person.

25. RasuLOVEeLiNaonly says: